Our websites, like most of the websites on the world wide web, are based off of a WordPress platform which gives you, the site’s owner, the ability to manage the content of your website, from any mobile device, whenever you want, without incurring any extra fees from us.
Why we use the WordPress CMS platform
- Clients are able to login to their site, upload photos, edit text, update news and events and much more
- This means that you won’t have to rely on a web developer for copy/content changes to your site
- You will be able to keep your site fresh with relevant content which definitely contributes to better Google rankings
Guidance and Advice
Modern Graphic Design
We create CMS WordPress websites
for any business including
- Corporate companies, small businesses, large businesses, retailers, skilled services, causes
- Medical professionals
- Schools, Educational Institutions
- Sport clubs, leisure, community and not-for-profit organisations
- Individuals to present their portfolios – photographers, artists, creatives
- E-commerce online shopping websites
Google Analytics code
Research and professional advice
Social media setup and integration
Some Frequently Asked Questions
For me, a business no matter how big or small is more legitimate if they have a website and I can view it online before deciding to visit their premises or contact them.
A website allows you as a business owner to connect with, inform and serve customers literally 24/7.
An informative website allows potential customers to search for information and answers they need to make a decision at their own convenience. Millions of people use the internet on a daily basis. A well-designed website allows you to advertise to people across the globe 24 hours a day.
“The cost of an effective website is incredibly economical in comparison to traditional advertising methods.”
Today’s reality is that if consumers can’t find something they are looking for online, be it a service or product, they most likely will not get it. “If your information, services, and products aren’t available on the web, there is a very good chance that some customers might choose to not engage you for that very reason. Any other avenue requires more effort for the consumer than they are willing to take.”
The internet has become such an important part of our lives that if your business doesn’t have a website, you could be losing money to your competitors because of it.
A website content management system (CMS) allows people with little website coding or technical knowledge to easily manage their own websites – i.e. to add, edit or remove content/copy/photos/audio/video/links from individual pages or posts on the site. It also allows more than one user password protected access to the site. An example of a basic CMS is a blogging tool such as Blogger.
WordPress is web software that can be used to create a website or blog. It is one of the most popular content management systems available on the internet. WordPress is ideal for small to medium size businesses that do not have a huge deal of money to invest in website development and who want to have control over their site and not have to rely on a web developer for every update of content.
The wordpress user interface is very easy to navigate and use, the wordpress system can easily manage small and large company business sites, it is very easy to learn and you don’t need to have knowledge in programming to use it properly and learn its functions, and it can easily build your page or website whether it’s a business site or not.
In short, Twitter is a real-time platform that is about sharing, learning, engaging and responding to people around the world about topics you care about.
“Twitter is a real-time information network that connects you to the latest stories, ideas, opinions and news about what you find interesting. Simply find the accounts you find most compelling and follow the conversations.
At the heart of Twitter are small bursts of information called Tweets. Each Tweet is 140 characters long, but don’t let the small size fool you—you can discover a lot in a little space. You can see photos, videos and conversations directly in Tweets to get the whole story at a glance, and all in one place.
Twitter connects businesses to customers in real time—and businesses use Twitter to quickly share information with people interested in their products and services, gather real-time market intelligence and feedback, and build relationships with customers, partners and influencers. From brand lift to CRM to direct sales, Twitter offers businesses an easy way to reach an engaged audience. ”
A domain gives a website it’s own unique web address on the internet. A domain name should reflect or be associated with the person, business, service and location. A domain can be .COM, .NET, .INFO, .ORG, .BIZ, .NAME, .MOBI, .CO.ZA.
There are also hundreds of new TLD domain extensions available from 2015, including .photography .accountant .cafe .consulting .dentist .joburg
An example of a domain is www.woolworths.co.za
Give us a call or send us an email through the contact page.
When it comes to website design,’ you get what you pay for’. There are many DIY options and ‘cheaper’ offerings for a website, but nothing beats a great website design representative of your brand and business – especially when in most cases these days your website is the first impression of your business.
A website is by far the most affordable marketing channel. The money spent on one of our website designs can be written off over the next 4+ years. It is going to last for years to come and will be working for you 24/7, 365 days a year.Website Design Quote
What is the point of having a website, if none of your customers or potential customers can find it?
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation includes the steps taken to ensure that your website can be found easily in search engine results (such as a Google search) for words and phrases that are relevant to what the website is offering.
Here at Digital Creative Lab, we will take care of the tasks that are involved in:
- Responsive website design
- Clear call to actions
- All links, buttons and forms tested
- Premium website hosting with 99.9% uptime
- Installation of SSL certificate
- Security configuration
- Caching configuration
- Image resizing and compression without compromising on quality
- Setup of Google Analytics code and connected to your website
- Google search console setup and connected to your website
- XML sitemap submitted to Google
- Setup of a Google My Business page
- Location specific pages where relevant
On-going SEO Support
Should you decide to take out a Website Care Plan after your site is launched, we will provide on-going SEO support in the form of:
- Regular page speed testing
- Security monitoring
- Software updates
- Broken link checking
Simple Steps to better SEO:
- Write quality content that uses phrases and words that people would use to search for your business service or product.
- Build quality links to your website pages that show those pages are of interest and value.
- Keep your website content and links fresh.
How We Help With SEO:
- Page sizes are kept down for fast loading.
- Images are optimised & compressed for fast loading.
- Page headings and sub-headings are appropriately used.