We love to help & guide small businesses and entrepreneurs to establish an online presence with a well-designed and effective website.
- Do you have friends, family or acquaintances who need a website for their existing or new business?
- Do they have a website but it’s outdated and doesn’t represent their business in the best way?
- Does their website display properly on a mobile phone or tablet?
Refer your friends, family, colleagues, clients, your physio, hair stylist, dentist, massage therapist, doctor, your child’s pre-school, your personal trainer… who needs a website or a website makeover!
How it works.
The Fine Print.
- A 10% commission is given upon a successful referral.
- A successful referral is when you, as the referring party, refers a client to Digital Creative Lab and that client signs up for a website design project with us and makes a full payment at project completion.
- Your own website does not count as a referral commission.
- The referral must please mention your name when they contact us.
- Commission payments will be made by bank transfer / PayPal or Transferwise for international payments.
- We will only pay the referral fee once we have received payment for a new project from the new client.
- We charge a 50% deposit of the total project value for new clients. If a deposit is not received, work will not commence on the client’s project and a commission fee will not be paid to you.
- If we receive only part of the cost of the new website, we will still pay you part of the referral fee, on a pro rata basis.
- We will only pay a referral fee in relation to the first new project that a new client signs up for with us.
- We do not pay a referral fee for hosting, email marketing, SEO or any other maintenance services. If the customer signs up for additional website projects we will not pay a referral fee for these.
- You are welcome to refer as many clients as you want and if they each buy a website you will be paid a 10% commission of the total project cost for each website.