Almost done, please complete the questionaire to ensure that we get the most out of your session
1. Upon signature, the Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. Client understands that by entering into this agreement, the Photographer is forfeiting other photographic jobs. If the Client cannot be present at the portrait session and notifies the Photographer two or more weeks prior to the scheduled session date and time, the payments previously made to the Photographer will be credited to the Client as a gift voucher to be used within 6 months from date of issue. The session fee is required in full to confirm your booking. Printed products are payable in full before any order is placed.
If the Client cancels the session, the Client forfeits any payments made to Photographer. All refunds are at the discretion of Photographer. If Client does not show up within the first 15 minutes of scheduled session, the Photographer reserves the right to reschedule the session. If the Client is late, a no call/no show for their scheduled session, Client forfeits any payments made to the Photographer.
2. Photographer will retain copies of the photographs taken pursuant to this Agreement for 1 month following the portrait session date, after which time Photographer may dispose of said photographs at any time without notice to Client.
3. Client may use the photographs taken pursuant to this Agreement for personal, non-commercial purposes only. Client agrees to not permit or assist with any commercial use or sale of the photography without prior specific written consent of Photographer.
4. Digital files (high resolution negatives on a disc) are available as a collection on a disc either in web resolution for R3000 or high resolution for R5900. The Photographer cannot guarantee print quality of the lab you choose to print files from. If printed at a consumer lab, photos may not print as originally intended/showcased by the photographer. Please note that photographs from the Photographer are calibrated for print at our selected professional lab.
5. Although the Photographer shall take due care to perform photography services pursuant to this Agreement, the Photographer’s liability for any loss, damage, or failure to deliver photographs shall be limited to Payments made pursuant to this Agreement.
6. The charges in this Contract are based on the Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
7. The Photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the Photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this Photographer.
© 2021 Digital Creative Lab.